Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Live Well



I needed a blog change. Mainly because of a heart change. I am to live with purpose and that means to blog with purpose too. With the recent death of my friend, I have thought a lot about life. It all comes down to two words: Live Well.
By this I mean that we should strive to give God the glory in everything we do and live life to the fullest. Run the race with reckless abandon to Jesus and motivate others to do the same. Sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses...enjoy the simple things, never taking a moment for granted. Every breath is a gift from God--make the most of it. Tell all the ones you love what they mean to you, let them invest in you and in turn, invest in their lives as well.
Life is not always easy, but it's good, because the Life-Giver is good.
Life is an adventure, embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment