Sunday, April 29, 2012

No, I Have Not Fallen Off the Face of the Earth--Promise!

Well, life has just been busy, and finding time for blogging has been a bit of a challenge as of late. I don't really know what I want to leave for you all here, but I figured I should write something. I need to blog again, I really do. And so I shall. :)

First of all, I am really busy between trying to finish up school for the year (and pretty much graduate though not officially) and figure out next year and just life in general. Then I have all my speeches I am trying to prepare for Regionals this week! I qualified in all three of my events although I wish I don't have to do persuasive. It's given me a lot of trouble and I am just done with it. But I must perservere! Besides it's about submitting to Christ, which is a subject that God can use to touch people with and maybe He will!

Another thing that has been on my mind is just life in general. It's been an amazing adventure this year. I am so ready just to move on with my life and finish school. Contentment is so hard for me sometimes. :) But I know God has amazing plans for my life and each day is a precious gift from Him and part of something much bigger than we can see right now.

I am contemplating different subjucts to discuss on All Things Bright and Beautiful and so when I get back from Regionals, I shall share them with all of you. :)

For now, adiu.

No comments:

Post a Comment