Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beautiful Slave

One thing that is very close to my heart is ending the injustice of human trafficking. A year ago, I started volunteering at Shared Hope International, a ministry that rescues and restores women and children caught in that particular darkness, as well as spreading community awareness about the problem.

Recently, God has opened up doors for me to get even more involved and I am extrememly excited about it!

Anyway, a friend, also passionate about this, shared this song with me and I thought I'd share it with you.

May you be moved to action about ending this injustice. God's heart breaks over this, and ours should too. If you want more information, I'd encourage you to go to sharedhopeinternational.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYU9meVXKg

No comments:

Post a Comment