Saturday, March 17, 2012

TeenPact Washington II Pictures...


I promised pictures of my time at TeenPact so here they are! Not all of them, and most are probably pretty boring....during classes I didn't get anything...no time at all! But I hope you enjoy them, for what they are...:)







Girls at the Lake


Brenn and her camera

Girl times on the dock!


Brenn's model pic! :)


Besty!! <3


My view of the capitol building out my window...


Bethany and Serenity in front of the building we are in most of the time

Boys getting ready to leave...gotta love the orange truck! :)


Camp times


Black Lake Camp Sign--were we stay when we aren't on capitol hill...love that place!

Mr Landon--some of us girls rode in his car to and from the capitol...Wow! Did we have good times...he's also a stunt driver! :)

Girls on our way to the lake

Good times!


Serenity

Girl talks!


1 comment: