Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayer

Could you please be praying for me as I am leaving for yet another tourney tomorrow? I am still trying to get over a little lingering cough--and I need to be able to do my speeches. Prayer for my health is appreciated--but also keep in mind all of the competitors as they all need to be healthy as well....several of them are getting over the same thing I am. (And a little sidenote here: I am getting home late Sunday, then turning around and leaving for a 4-day government class-I am going to be in need of sanity and rest!)

Also, just pray for the tournament overall--the parents, and siblings of the competitors, the competitors, the staff, and the community judges. They all work so hard and sanity is hard to come by....also keeping the focus on God is sometimes challenging, so please pray for that. Oh--and sleep!! If you compete, you know that everyone is way sleep deprived at tourney's so, please pray that we'd all get enough sleep (somehow!) and that God would fill us up and be our strength!

Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlan, I will try and remember to pray for you on this journey!:) God bless and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to let us know how TeenPact is!!!!

    ReplyDelete